Gateshead Old Prison events
Select your session, time and date below, enter number of players, and you can book and pay online.
Gateshead Old Prison: Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings must be made in advance, there are no tickets available for sale at the venue on the day of the event.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Any children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please bring your booking email as proof of payment (printed, or on smart phone) - this will be required for entrance.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your session. Late arrivals will have their game time reduced accordingly
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if anyone appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, which would present a health and safety risk to themselves or others. In such cases, no refunds can be offered.
- The event requires a minimum number of tickets to be sold. If numbers are not sufficient, customers will be offered an alternative date, or a full refund.
- You are obliged to receive a health and safety briefing prior to the event. Anyone not following the health and safety briefing, or acting in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave the session at any time, in which case no refunds can be offered.
- Refunds can only be given up to 7 days after payment. No refunds can be given less than 7 days prior to the event, or on the day of the event.
- Access to the location is restricted, flooring is uneven and involves steps and stair, and so is not suitable for wheelchair users. High heels are not allowed.
For any questions, or to request a mobile event at home or another venue, or for corporate events, fill in the enquiry form below with your contact details, when you would like to book, game length, and team numbers. Our hosts will call or email back
at a convenient time, to take your booking, and answer any questions.